Saturday 17 August 2013

Zealous MAKES Series

I thought I'd start a little series called 'Zealous Makes' to share with you some of the things I make each week. This week has been a bit slow with me and Miss 2 being sick but I still have a few things to share with you.

1. This is a new pattern by Little Lizard King called the Retro Glam skirt. This dotty version makes me think of cheer-leading skirts. I personally love the ric rac along the hem, it really shows off the scallops in the skirt pieces. The construction of this skirt took a while but I love the look and can't wait to make a few more in different fabrics.


2. After lot of interest in the business card holder I made myself, I whipped up another 13 to sell. There are still a few left in my FB album: Products ready to ship


I really love the business card holder in 'happy hills' fabric. This fabric really does makes me happy. 


3. The last items I finished this week were my notebook holders. They'll be listed in my shop (FB) later today. I'll be selling these with notebook and pen included. I think they'll be awesome in your handbag for the times you just need a pen and paper. Now to choose which one I'm going to keep.... hmmmmm


Thanks for stopping by!
Brenda :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment