Monday 26 August 2013

Zealous MAKES Week 2

What a week. I've been ill and tired and busy but somehow I still managed to get a few things sewn. I think I cut out about a billon bibs (sorry I'm prone to exaggerating... ) but I haven't sewn any together yet, but I must as I have 4-5 markets coming up before Christmas and they seem to be the most popular item.




This dress is called Bloomshine by Pink Fig Designs. I LOVE it and wish it was my size. Although the amount of fabric in this baby is insane and an adult version would just be crazy expensive. I made this dress as a sample in size 5T, now if I could just convince Mister 5 to try it on for me ;-)

(Note, the straps aren't the same as the pattern, I stole that idea of another blogger, and I love it!)


I had fun using up some cute prints this week on skirts. Three 'simple skirts' and two 'posy pocket skirts' by Monkeybug. The simple skirt is my own design but it's pretty basic really. Let me know if you want the measurements to make one. Super easy and quick.



All these skirts are listed on my Facebook page and I can custom make these styles in your choice of fabrics too :-)

Hope everyone has a lovely week planned. I'm hoping my family stays well so I can get some more 'market' sewing done!

Thanks for stopping by
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment